About Me

My photo
41 on Cedar Bed & Breakfast, "your home away from home", is situated in Thornton, one of Cape Town's leafy northern suburbs. Within the tranquil surroundings of a beautiful private garden setting, you can kick back, relax and enjoy your stay.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Interview with possible interns

I have just been to a mass interview with students that have do their six month practical in order for them to get their diploma as well as young people that need work experience to become marketable (on a speed dating format).  this initiative was arranged by TEP (Tourism Enterprise Programme) and the Department of Economic Development.  What an  enlightning experience! I wish I had the capacity to employ more people.  I am however very happy with my chosen (Mutual decision) intern and look forward to empowering her and I am sure I will learn a lot from her as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment